The Haven Assisted Living focuses its service on support. Our philosophy is not to “do for,” but to “assist with” each resident’s identified needs. We recognize the variety of interests and needs of the elderly. As a result, we have developed an Assisted Living Program that promotes involvement in all day to day activities.
At the Haven, we realize independence and dignity is important to our residents, so we develop an Individualized Service Plan with you. Our caring staff can meet one-on-one with the resident and their family to formulate the best level of care. By doing this, our facilities are able to co-ordinate activities that are appropriate for each individual’s ability in order for them to get the most from their day.
We also realizes the importance of keeping families connected. Haven Assisted Living Facilities are spread throughout Mechanicsville and it’s surrounding counties in order to keep loved ones in close proximity. There are no visitation restrictions; families can visit our homes twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. We also gladly accept couples, and can easily accommodate our larger rooms for two.
Moving into an assisted living facility shouldn’t hold you back from the things and people you love. Whether it’s that ritual morning coffee and paper, or a weekly family visit, we believe every resident should continue doing the things that make them happy. At the Haven Assisted Living, we strive to help our residents Live Life Well.
The Haven’s philosophy of care:
- Residents should have full service care and assistance without being “institutionalized” in a nursing home.
- Every Resident deserves a comfortable, secure home; a place where one can live happily and safely.
- Quality care should be cost-effective and personalized for every individual.
- Haven Facilities are encouraged to foster every resident’s independence, dignity, and individuality.
- Each resident’s choice of care and lifestyle should be respected.
- Privacy is imperative; The Haven wants every resident’s personal and medical information to remain secure, and private rooms are available.
- The Haven Assisted Living strives to involve family, when appropriate, in care planning and implementation.
- Assisted Living Facilities should be valuable assets within every community.